whats with this

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

savagecre

any one have a problem ovaling out the brass spacer in front of the clutch bell and the screw on the shaft of the motor?...........whats with that!!!!!!!!:patriotism:

yes, I believe that's typical actually...I think they make an upgraded one, that's not brass, and lasts longer, but am not positive...I think JT linked me to it once...

My xss came with a steal spur with no spacer. i would have liked one just to have a bearing sitting on it but the spur ties on to the shaft.

I went the cheep rout and put a few washers there , works great !!

another thing you can use is the internal journal from a collapsed clutch bell bearing, it fits perfectly.

if you want to go that rout run over someones tmaxx and steal there spur gear bearing from the wreckage.

fellas, we aren't talking about a spur gear :) the brass washer on the output shaft of the engine, between the clutch bell, and the screw in the end of it...

Yea I had that problem but only when I converted to my SH 28. I used some washers now and, knock on wood, have not had that problem since.

But i do have this problem with the cars front end lifting up all the time in first and second gear. haha

o that washers for the x and the little steel pin with the ssx is what i have.

sorry:FarleyParty:

hey thanks for the info I'll be changing it to a steel one or the washers is a good idea too....It's only been a problem sence i put in the Dynamite .26 well no the .25 did it once too. but twice with the .26 witch by the way is a very good motor unbelievable really that its only a .26 it acts like a .28 It holds up to an hpi 4.6 and the price was perfect..... FREE from a very good friend of mine. whats really funny is my truck is starting to become a very expensive ride, just bought new beadlock rims and low profile street tires 17mm hex adapters and Integy shocks the new and improved version only 4 though saving for the other four. on the street though i don't think you woiuld need all eight anyway next will be the aluminum shock towers with multiple shock mounts and lower aluminum a arms , plus aluminum bulkheads this truck will still be run hard just not as hard..lots of fun but I do think me and my bud might need seek out Thearapy for our addiction to this crazy hobby I constantly look for places to drive it and even dream about it spend all my money on it just one thing left to do roll it and smoke it......LOL

:40:

Latest posts

Members online

Back