whats up addicts out there

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

f1n3sse

made a raw power move last month, sold everything that had to do with RCs on the ground. got a century hawk pro, and a hirobo shuttle. just picked up a .40 size trainer with a .61 in it and .25 extra gonna go on a battle wing. futaba 7c just a few pics i snapped. I'm strictly air for a while now

addicts wrench where ever they have room, dining room tables or the kitchen floor.

DSCN3204.jpg
when i got it
DSCN3441.jpg
after i gave the tail boom a real nice finish
DSCN3442.jpg

DSCN3199.jpg

keep an eye out for a mean, mean hawk pro, its in the works now

sweet.

how did the buggy trade go? is that how you got the hawk.

need some sick color on that hirobo. looks sweet tho. i like the heli's getting posted up round here. give others the incentive to post up non-savage r/c's.

:jamout:

nice heli i tried to fly a heli once and it did not go so well i was on a buddy box so the heli was fine but i found that they are not for me good luck and have fun

ps, i just got:

Outrage 550
3 x Align DS 610's (cyclic)
1 x Align DS 650 (tail)
Spartan Quark Gyro
Set of Align 3d 550mm Mains
Custom Canopy.
Speky AR 6200 Tx.
paid retail for Nothing rockout

now hunting for:

C.C. 1907h/1y motor
C.C. ice 100 v
C.C. BEC

6s pack.

taking a while to get all the parts but I'm really enjoying paying minimal prices for brand-new stuff. you'd be surprised how far peeps will go in price when they list "we price match" on their website.

my standard reply is "you gotta do better than just match."

i'll add pics up here in a couple days.

wish it was winter tho, I'm dyin' to board! :jamout:

good stuff fred. I traded my buggy outright with standard futaba analog servos and a losi fm radio for the plane, radio, and about 200 worth of field equipment that the guy just threw in. sold the dx3s, 7u super a mill or 2 and ordered a futaba 7ch 2.4. got the hawk for 100 off a guy who was in over his head he says. just sold the shuttle as a roller with mill and threw in a beat airtronics fm radio system. I'm gonna pay for my ama membership next week so I can fly at the field down the street, its been there ever since I can remember, really organized. I'm half tempted to sell this hawk too after I just rebuilt it and get an audacity pantera 50 with os 55 hyper. that would make me happy.

oh yeah he had a .25 installed in the plane and gave me an os .61 that looks brand new. IMO it was a good trade, I got more than what I wanted to get for the buggy and he got what he wanted so it was a win win

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back