Whats the scoop on Low Pro or Hellfire Shock towers????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Larsenracing

Manufacturer
All right, Ive seen many talk about getting Low Profile shock towers and or using the Hellfire towers. Call me stupid but I don't see the point other than possably being able to put the lid on lower. Also with these don't you have to use shorter shocks? Fill me in. I may make some if I can get all the information.

The only think is I cant dill the CF down from the top for the body posts to mount or she'll crack.

I'd all so appreciat some picts.

:resp:

Wouldnt it lower the COG for the truck? Having the body on low looks cool and you would get less wind resistance. Sounds good to me. lol

Its also very budget minded...I got both hellfire hd shock towers for 12$. I am currently waiting on shocks to do my rideheight. I will be using stock savage shocks for now.

Oregonmud- your correct it would deffanetly lower the cog.

Blazer- How does the Hellfire attach to the savage bulks, is there any modification to do so and what shocks are going to run?

Also, what are you doing for the body posts.

I'm just really looking for all the informaiton and pictures so I can make a set and sell them this way we all can enjoy the positives to lower COG's, looks, lower bodys, and all the rest.

Thanks guys for the information so far.

Latest posts

Members online

Back