What's next? You pick the contest.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chunky Monkey

Do you have a thought for a contest?

Spread the word folks! This is your chance to get the "lead" in a competition. Submit your thoughts for what you think the next contest should be. This could be anything! Photos, vids, anything! Top ideas will be picked and placed into a poll. You be the judge. Let's hear it! We still have another SlapMaFro up for grabs for the next round.

This contest will begin in two weeks, so hurry up and submit your ideas.

I say we have a "carnage contest" Send in pics of the worst damage your poor truck has had to endure. The more broken the better.

Yeah, in spirit of the Video from SlapMaFro "Fighting Gravity," that would be a great topic....Let's hear more thoughts from the others....

Come on members, speak up on this one!

If we want to keep the sprit of the "Fighting Gravity" DVD from SlapMaFro, I think some vids of most extreme jumps (the highest, longest jumps, most back flips) sure to get some carnage out of that also.

That too would be great! There wouldn't be a restriction on vid quality or makeup of production.....Just a awesome Bash on vid....Good idea!

LOL So we would have to watch what doesgo submits then, he would have the unfair advantage. All in good humor doesgo, I have to give you guys props that DVD is SICK :10: when does the next one come out? Gotta see more fire action. :satan: j/k that is insane though!

Not all of them, most of them, I have been enjoying the DVD as of late.;)

most original video. everyones got videos of jumps etc. what about something different?! dunno what tho.

LOL So we would have to watch what doesgo submits then, he would have the unfair advantage. All in good humor doesgo, I have to give you guys props that DVD is SICK :10: when does the next one come out? Gotta see more fire action. :satan: j/k that is insane though!

Thanks for the support, jtmt72! But if the winner gets a copy of Fighing Gravity, there wouldn't be much incentive for me to enter, would there. ;) Glad you like the DVD, we're hoping to have a second DVD out late next year!

All the longest/highest/farthest/fastest-type contests are great, but they're hard to quantify becuase of different scales of vehicle, camera angles, "creative measuring," etc. Not that I'm saying it shouldn't be what the contest is about, just offering my couple cents' worth of opinion. For the record, we've done (actually and accurately measured) 100 feet through the air horizontally, 26 feet in the air vertically (actually slightly higher, we cleared a barn that's 26' tall), and 60+ mph with an off-road vehicle. We've done some long wheelies, but one was riding the bumper very slowly and the other was with a wheelie bar, which is kind of cheating.

How about longest cartwheel? :)

i like the carnage competition pictures of the damage even better would be vids of the accident happening that would be cool
:duel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Back