Whats everyone think

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ljrce

so whats everyone think and if you see something that needs fixed make sure you leave a post

I have spent $500 just to get where we are. The rest is a matter of working in the back ground all in hopes "YOU" the member will have the best of what HPISF has to offer, a killer Forum.
might even bring back an arcade to use. Think all that has been updated as well.
Time for coffee
Lastly for cell users whatever you see here, you see on your cell. "NOW" you can use your cell to chat.
"READ" the newest thread add your opinion, this is your site to use. Be sure to check out the blog forum as well.
all HPI newest news articles will be on the front page. Be one main article and several smaller articles. Meanwhile all articles will change up more frequently
Truck of the month will go back up on the front page
Might even do a contest for who not only uses the blog forum but who has the most views and comments
Once everything is up will do a contest here and there. We went from a classic forum to a publishing suite forum
Create your own blog. Talk about your stuff, in the field have an idea stop and use your smart phone text in the chat and blog for ex.
gallery has been updated. Easier to use.
I would like member to stop linking their photobucket link here and upload photos and vids in to your own gallery. Everything will remain intack and will be protected for yrs to come. Change one thing in photobucket and all pics become incompletenot just this forum but every forum. You all have open accounts for now in the gallery, take advantage use it make it your own be proud of it all.
The front page is going to be a major over haul.
This site skin will change. This is a standard vb4 skin

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a friendly note: since the upgrade from the previous version of vBulletin to the latest is a huge undertaking, you will probably notice some things here or there that are not yet working - please understand this is a temporary situation! LJ and Hop are working their tails off to get the site upgraded, but we all have our day jobs - so hang in there, PM me or LJ with anything you find, and we will make sure that we address it!

I don't have the length of experience here at HPISF that a lot of you do, but I have to tell ya, I am stoked to see the changes that are coming - I hope you all can appreciate it and use all the cool features that are being made available!

Bob

looking forward to seeing the finished updates i woundered why i could not get on the other night, top marks from london, uk keep up the good work guys

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back