whats a good battery charger

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pat1

whats a good battery charger that I can use for my rotostart battery and my rx battery?

thanks

I'm using the Piranha digital peak charger and its great. I got it for $40 off ebay and it will even charge single cells so I can charge my igniter with it too. It has all the bells and whistles of some of the expensive chargers but without the price tag. I have talked to other people since getting mine and they all like them too.

I've been using the Duratrax ICE charger for a couple of years and I love it. It's easy to program it to charge anything at any rate, including Li-Po, and you can store 10 battery profiles on it. The only downside for me is that it's a DC charger, but I made a power-supply for about $10 so that took care of that.

dtxp4170.jpg

i use thr old trition got for 80 bux works great charges everything and has a bulit in memory witch i have all my batts plug in

I'm using a hobbico mkII. now, i had to make tamiya leads for the 7.2, and it only does a max of 2.0 amps. but it has fail-safes, it beeps when its hit a charge of 95%-98%, plus it quick charges LiPo's as well as ni-cd's and ni-mh's.
it also cost me $50 CDN. it doesn't have any programing problems, like the tritron has, which ive heard cause major headaches if your not an electrical engineer. lol. a nice, straight forward machine, that isnt costly and does the job well.

Latest posts

Members online

Back