Whats a good allen driver set

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ljrce

Just like the title says whats the best allen driver set post up what you guys use

I use the Integy Ti-Nitride 7 Piece Hex Wrenches 3/32" 5/64" 1/16" 0.05mm 1.5mm 2.5mm 3.0mm wrenches. And Kolbalts.

001-2.jpg

Anything like what Modified posted... I have Sportwerks but looking for another set for my work area, so i stop destroying my field wrenches. Might go with T-handle ball ends.

Anything like what Modified posted... I have Sportwerks but looking for another set for my work area, so i stop destroying my field wrenches. Might go with T-handle ball ends.

T-handle ball ends...now we talken

I also have the Integy ones and absolutely love them. They hold up very well and withstand lots and lots of wrenching. Never had Allan's hold up this well in my life.

I also love the Team Losi Nut drivers.

I have imperial and metric t bar bondas Allen keys with ball ends. They work like a charm, were cheap, and very reliable (good quality). Only problem is I think they start at 2mm for tbar ones

How about these?
CLICKY
I've owned a set for about a yeat now, zero wear, things are unbreakable.

You haven't stated whether you have a power driver or not. If you do, look into MIP power drivers or even their individual drivers. Can't beat the quality.

Eds racing products

Check out the video on EDS Racing Products.

Available in Canada at www.terranovahobby.ca
and Available at many Dealers in the US.

I use them myself and the tips are very hard and precise and I rarely strip out screws.

How about these?
CLICKY
I've owned a set for about a yeat now, zero wear, things are unbreakable.

You haven't stated whether you have a power driver or not. If you do, look into MIP power drivers or even their individual drivers. Can't beat the quality.

Nice set for the baja lacks the 1mm and .5mm tho

I would also recommend the tools from http://www.edsracingproducts.com/ I have a set of their allen wrenches and some of their allen power tool tips. The tips of all the tools look as good as the day I bought them and I put them through hell considering I not only use them for my R/C but also for automotive purposes. This is just my opinion though. Different people like different brands.

Eh, I gotta set of Harbor Freight cheapos, but they are T-handle with a ball end. Also the T handle has a regular cut allen on it. It does the job most of the time, also got a set of Kobalt allens.

I just sold a complete set of wiha had for two years and loved them but just bought the complete set of dynamite tools with aluminum handles well worth the money doby skimp on tools if your going to be in the hobby for a while

hudy and eds tools for me.. i have eds philips screwdrivers like them.. then i get a hudy ball ends and flat heat screwdriver long for tuning really like it

Who makes a #2 Phillips driver besides the norm I'm looking for a aluminum handle I can't find one any where

Integy allen drivers last a long time. I have had mine for over ten years. They are quality. Throw out those kobalt and husky tools. I purchased an hpi 3 mm driver and it fell apart and the set screw came stripped. Is that normal for the hpi brand? I never had the 3 mm from integy thats why I bought it.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back