What wheels?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LJSAVAGEX

i just ordered a set of Badlands tires. I was gonna get the RPM Revolver StableMaxx wheels until i read they are brittle/weak. I am a basher at heart, but me and somw buddies are attempting a dirt track build in the woods this summer.

Looking for something strong/durable(bashing) that looks good. Need 17mm hex and thinking i want something offset. Any suggestions?

even though it's a little more than i wanna spend i am thinking i'm gonna go with SPI racing wheels. A little more out of the gate, but the warranty seems to make it worth it.

SPI FTW! haha a little over your budget! here are mine...
IMG_0267.jpg
[/IMG]

are those the Pro Stock basher wheel? Think those are the same ones i want to get get. They look good on the truck.

yes they are... They are sexy wheels!!! Got hpi dirt claws on them. another pic

IMG_0273.jpg

NICE!!! the minimal weight diference is cool, but not like i care i am a basher at heart. Thanks for the pics. My mind is pretty much made up now. COME ON PAYDAY!!!

less rotational mass than usual large wheels, extreme offset, extremely strong rims, warranty...... Perfect wheel!

I would go with JR on this one dishes are the best you are going to get. And that extreme offset is not good at all. No more than 1/2" offset for racing.

Because they make the truck to wide and that has a neg effect on handling. The dish rims are supper tough you won't break them.

i thought a wider stance would be better more stable through corners? What negative affect do they have?

One other thing the SPI wheels look HOT and the dish rims not so much. Especially in white.

Go that wide and it cuts down on the turning ability of the truck. And even with only 1/2" offset you will not roll the truck over if everything else is set up right.

would think you must have hit something HARD and prob broke other things as well as bent the wheel. Can't it be replaced under warranty?

What would be a good offset for me to run and what other colors are available on the dish wheels? Also where's the best place to get them? I guess i am a little confused b/c those dish wheels say truggy wheels and didn't know if they would work on a savage. I am still a bit of a newb. Haven't ran my truck in over a year.

would think you must have hit something HARD and prob broke other things as well as bent the wheel. Can't it be replaced under warranty?

What would be a good offset for me to run and what other colors are available on the dish wheels? Also where's the best place to get them? I guess i am a little confused b/c those dish wheels say truggy wheels and didn't know if they would work on a savage. I am still a bit of a newb. Haven't ran my truck in over a year.

Yeah what i linked works fine.. 99% of the dishes you see on here i can say are the same dish i posted.. so you got the link and there at a very good price.. anything else?

Spi are 1.5" offset you want 1/2" with normal axles or zero with xl axles. End of the day it is you truck though so run what you like.

White dish rims can be dyed any color using rit dye.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back