What type of ignitor do you use!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott

Cry Me A River!!
Just wondering what type of glow ignitors you guys use..I am looking to buy a new one since mine seems not to want to hold a charge..Please give me a link if you can..:peace:

I use the Hot Shot2.

They hold a charge for a LOOONG time and are great IMO. Some people like the glo plug status thing on the top but I pretty much know if mine doesn't start, the plug is shot.

I have two, a kiwistart and a hot shot 2. The hot shot 2 is better by far. The battery lasts longer and it locks on easier than the kiwi.

I'm using a du-bro e-z glo glow plug ignitor
one that has the tester on it as well, were you push the button and it beeps if the glow plugs ok!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I use the Dynamite ignitor lasts me awhile between charges and its not that expensive and has a meter on it

http://www.horizonhobby.com/Products/Default.aspx?ProdID=DYN1925
dsc00233qdy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I use the Hot Shot2.

They hold a charge for a LOOONG time and are great IMO. Some people like the glo plug status thing on the top but I pretty much know if mine doesn't start, the plug is shot.

I have two, a kiwistart and a hot shot 2. The hot shot 2 is better by far. The battery lasts longer and it locks on easier than the kiwi.

I'm using a du-bro e-z glo glow plug ignitor
one that has the tester on it as well, were you push the button and it beeps if the glow plugs ok!!

Thanks fellas! Anyone have a link for the Hot Shot2?:peace:

Wow, 5000mah, i might have to get me one of them hot shots, mines starting to not hold a charge for very long, its just a cheasp fastrax one, id have to get it from the USA though as i cant get one here.

Only thing is as US power is 110v? i believe and we're on 230v here, could i use my 230v charger to charge it, as long as the chargers output is the same it don't matter right?

Latest posts

Members online

Back