What Truggy to get?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Larsenracing

Manufacturer
Well guys I'm in the market for a Truggy to race with. I was looking at the Losi 8ight-T RTR or possably the OFNA Hyper ST Pro and throwing a Picco 28 P3 on it but am looking for some other opinions. Please gibe all information you can about your opinions.

I'm not real intrested in the Hellfire as ive heard many horror storys about them. Anyhow what are your thought?

I have a hellfire and so far the only problem I had was a broken steering crank. But that was a combination of the servo saver being too tight and my driving... Other then that the truck handles great, its fast and the K4.6 engine is much better then the F4.6 on my savage.
I also picked up a Thunder Tiger ST-1. I'm still breaking it in but its built like a tank. So far the engine seems to have a lot of power and it starts up easily. I cant wait till it gets a little warmer to see what it can really do.

Some people around here just say they don't handle and like to complain about them, Personally Ive never driven one! So I guess I'm in the wron saying that but anyway. I guess the only way is to try things my self.

Do you guys feel the Hellfire handles as well as the 8-ight-T and other comparisons.

So far it handles great. Very stable jumping and pretty fast in stock form. I'm happy with it so far.
I will say the thunder tiger is made very nice though. All the parts have a nice solid feel to them and it seems a lot of people race them so it might be worth looking into.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back