What to do?!?!?!?!?!?!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Upbasher

Ok I am posting this for my friend.
He has a modded flm savage with big joe tires and everything. (We're both building savages!)
Now I am a die hard nitro loving freak, but he cannot decide if he wants his to be electric or nitro.
If he goes nitro he will be getting an lrp z.28 spec 3 and an Extreme RC Mods pipe.
If he goes electric then he will be getting the mamba monster 2 with a couple 3s packs. (He already has a charger)
Anyways for me it would be an obvious choice (Nitro) but he cannot decide.
If he goes nitro then theres the sounds and awesome smell. But if he goes electric then it will be insane over the top power.

Our trucks will be being used for general summer bashing, dirt, grass, big jumps, some pavement, maybe some light mudding
Anyways can you guys please help him decide!!!!
Thanks

I'm a motor head all the way. Only run nitro. .but sadly nitro is fading it seems other than in racing truggies. If he don't know how to tube and nitro I say go electric for simplicity. If he does know nitro ...then stick with the nitro guys. .after all it's a monster truck. Not a lil ol street car running on batteries. Right? Lol just my thought on it. :)

If you guys are going to be getting the trucks wet ( aka mudding ) I would go with a nitro . Those limbs monsters don't really like water. And yes I know they say the new v2 monster is waterproof but would you take the chance? And he will need a few more then a couple of batteries to be able to bash all day with a nitro savage.

Latest posts

Members online

Back