What to do with old toy grade R/C's!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom H.

So... My wife was cleaning out the closet in the spare bedroom, gathering things up for her upcoming yard sale. What does she come across? A Nikko Harley Davidson F-350 from a few years ago! She wants to sell it, I want to see if I can get it to work on the Savage! It's a little small, but all things considered, I think it came out alright! And yes, the headlights still work! A reciever switch & a 9 volt battery and presto!

hdsavage1xo5.jpg

hdsavage2kr1.jpg

hdsavage3ob1.jpg

Wow, that looks great. Now you have to take a picture of it with the lights on.

Did a similar thing with my sons old EZTEC ford focus rallye car, we were going to throw it out coz it hadnt worked for years and transmitter and battery pack were long lost, but i thought hang on, i wonder lol

Little bit of cutting here n there and it fit!

The body is strong as hell, almost like some kind of fibreglass or something.

i would think it would crack if you rolled it but still sweet..

I made a toyota supra body from an rc car that wouldnt work anymore fit on the savage, just have to find something for the attachment of the back.

IMG_1803.jpg

IMG_1804.jpg

IMG_1811.jpg

Mhh, i really want to do this idea but no where sells nice toy cars. so i guess I'm screwed ;]

at wal mart they have some toy grade rc's with a gremlin body that i might have to get and put on my savvy

that is a sweet idea the cool part is that its pre-painted usually comes with working lights and when the body is off you can strip the body and have some replacement screws that can be used on the car later probably i would think.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back