what tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4x4

i am driving my savage on grass, stones and sometimes sand they need to have a lot of grip for when i want to get up those massive hills.
I'm not too worried about new rims but if they come with rims that would be great too.
+ what tires do you use!

thank 4x4 :laser:

Hiya, i use Proline Bowtie with proline wheels i found the handling/grip far better than the stock tyres:)

I agree, Bowties are great, and if you want a more aggressive pin, get the Mulchers. Those are great for grass and loose dirt/sand.

stock revo tires have a good grip on them too. i still like my stokc tires modified so they don baloon on me. mulchers i have a set your gonna need alum rims or else you will strip hexs too much grip. and then since rims wont strip youre gonna break a ton of dogbones

i allways loved 40 serise bowties, and now sinces theres a dealer in HK doing quality replica tyres (bling racing) you can get them for dirty cheap, $55 all in including 4 tyres and 4 rims.

Only thing you'd need to get is 23mm hex adaptors, but its a wise investment as you'll never strip a 23mm rim!

how do you find the bling racing products?

ive seen them cropping up alot on ebay but noone has any more info on there stuff!

I've had no less than 4 sets of the 40 serise bowtie tyres and there exctally the same as proline, m2 coumpound, excelled grip. Only thing i would say about them is there wheel rims arn't allways true. i've had a few of them with a wobble, but with the money your saving you can sell the wheel rims on ebay then go and buy some wabash's.

Latest posts

Members online

Back