What tire size/make do tou run?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goodsy

Hi guys

Just a quick question.

What Tyre rim combo are you running and why?
Best diameter,width and tyre type. Very curious as towhat the masses are running.

Cheers

Tim

I'm runnin 3.2" blue groove dual offset rims with Pro-line Badlands. The rims are dual offset meaning, mounted one way you 0 offset (like most stock/standard rims) and mounted the other way (flipped around) you have a 1/2" offset for a wider stance. I got the BGs cuz I've hardly seen people run them and I got them for a cheap price. But, they are no longer available. I went with the Badlands cuz I've heard nothin but great things about them. So far, I've ran them on everything except sand and they hook up great. As far as width goes, I don't think there are really any options. I could be wrong, but haven't seen any rims with a different width option. When you get into different widths, then you have to have special tires made accordingly and then it isn't very cost effective.

I'm running a few different set ups.
• 17mm 1/2" offset Rulux wheels w/ MT Badlands
• 17mm 0 offset HPI white dish wheels w/ HPI nubz
• 17mm 0 offset AKA white dish wheels w/ AKA i-beams
• 17mm 1/2" offset Proline white dish wheels w/ Proline MT Bowties

I love all four set ups on my savage nitro & flux, for all terrain.

I'm running proline masher 3.8 on traxxas Geode rims (stock summit) with the chrome taken off. Its nice cause they're black under the chrome so there's no dying.

I run Proline Big Joe 3.8 on my savage XL and Proline trenchers on the savage 4.6.

Latest posts

Members online

Back