What model Losi Aftershock is this?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrome

Here is my new Losi, not sure what it is. I know it isn't the XXL because it has the M26 and not the 454. I bought it from a friend, he wanted $400 for the truck and $200 for a brand new in the sealed box LRP 32. I told him it was a little steep and ended up getting both the truck and the motor for $400. This truck appears to have been used very little, only a couple of scratches on the bottom, almost new so I thought it was a good deal. Now I need help identifying it so I can get a new body, this Tmaxx body has to go.

If it has the hi low trans it is the first gen aftershock I believe, then on 2nd gen they removed the hi low caz it never did work quite right..... if it indeed is the hi low trans I suggest removing it and going to the standard non hi low trans, I think my son spent about 30 bux to convert his over and it works much better......all the parts should be available thru horizon. if ya want i will get the parts ya need looked up from my son and let ya know......

Thanks, yeah if you don't mind. It does have the high low tranny, and I would like to replace it. I never had one of these and really don't know anything about them.

ya i will try to get them parts numbers posted to ya maybe this weekend, my son works and will not see him till then

Thanks! I just ordered a new body, paint and new rims this morning.

Latest posts

Members online

Back