What is Santa bringing you?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hate to break it to you guys but Santa doesn't exist. Your parents are the ones that buy the presents. J/K he's totally real.

I'm asking him for the RSC, some video games, two pairs of Jordans and a few other odds and ends.

my gift from santa is an excited 5 year old who really believes.

i asked for some socks & white t-shirts

<lol, imma dad>

yes santa brings to me the joy of watching the kids being so excited every year, and thats all that matters to me!!

some proline badlands , FLM LCG tvp's
and a better steering servo
and if possible i want santa to take my savy and bring it back with a mid tank mod and a DM picco installed.....

Thats right kids first ! next in line would be me! Getting a lrp .28 Thought asking for a truggy might be pushin the kid aside cant do that . Hope yall get what you want. Even though he doesnt exist!

I here you guys. The money we spent on Kayden is insaine. Kids make Christmas fun again. My son has no concept of Santa though. Parents are going to hate us when he gets in school.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lets see. A drill press,bunch of parts,up hops,some nike 6.0's,tires,rims.bunch of stuff from habor freight/northern tools, and thats all i can thank of for now.

Santa came early for me. I am just hoping for a box of chocolet covered cheriees

My boys are asking for Blitz's for xmas and santa already came through LOL. I asked for the RSC also but something tells me I won't be getting that. Everybody is like "don't you want, or need anything else besides RC stuff?" and respond by telling them that the stuff I NEED I get myself anyway, that's why I don't have the things I WANT, LOL.

I don't ask for anything, my gift is to see the look on my 2yr olds face when he comes down on christmas morning. and I get a gift certificate large enough to cover dinner at the pub for my family.

all i want for christmas is a healthy family and friends. a good meal, and some good times with family and friends. ( pssst... i said this last year christmas is way too over comercialized now for my liking)

HPI BAJA 5T. Not happening but i want it... In reality a nice 2.4ghz setup w/o antenna. that would be nice.

Latest posts

Members online

Back