what fuel line?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4x4

If you had the chance to get eather braided fuel lines or coloured fuel lines what would you get.What are the good points and bad points for each.

thanks 4x4
:DJjam:

thank i think ill go for some clear purple coloured fuel line.
4x4

braided is mostly a bling thang, i would get a line where i can see if the fuel is getting to the engine or bubbles like other members said.

I agree, function over form. Get clear (translucent) so you can see the fuel. It's more important than you might think.

i have both

i did have a set of braids.. why i don't know .. probably the bling thing.. but as already suggested, its important to see the fuel in the lines. so I have the following combination: the fuel delivery line is clear/smokey colour, so i can see the fuel on its way to engine, but the exhaust to tank line.. which passes very close to the spurgear is braided with extra heatshrink on the ends. I like that because i did have an exhaust line tangle in the spur once after it had rubbed on it and cut thru the rubber. the braided line on the delivery tube when i first got it, was good for keeping the fuel line from being cut open when i did wheelies and flipped the truck on its roof.. sometimes as doing the wheelie the car would get a good speed up and then slide on the rear shock tower if it flipped, and somehow trapping the fuel tube. but eventually the braid wore out and i re webbed the fuel line somewhere more protected.

adam

Latest posts

Members online

Back