What Body?????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TripleSix

U run nitro? I'm sorry.
What kind of bodies will fit with the flm extended tvps? Kinda looking at the proline baja bug. They have 2 different sizes, reg and extended, but it says the extended wont work with the xl? Cant imagine its too long for the xl, so maybe a little short, so maybe just right for the flm?

I like the Baja Bug body idea myself - i picked one up for the 8ight or Stupid Truck today at the LHS - on sale couldnt pass it up. I always liked the look of a true Baja Bug (8ight) or just downright cool on a monster truck :)

Bob

I like the Baja Bug body idea myself - i picked one up for the 8ight or Stupid Truck today at the LHS - on sale couldnt pass it up. I always liked the look of a true Baja Bug (8ight) or just downright cool on a monster truck :)

Bob

Did you get the std or the ext?

Its probably the stock length, which is what I need for either of those cars.
One thing that might help is get the wheelbase numbers on the body from the pro-line website, and compare to your truck. Or, if you want, i can measure mine once i get it mounted, and will snap a few
pics for ya too. That will be a few days, tho, since i gave a few other things to get done before i get to the body...

Bob

What kind of bodies will fit with the flm extended tvps?

break out your tape measure and get a measurement front/rear bumpers inside to inside (somewhere between 21 & 22" if i remember).

then search bodies on tower hobbies; measurements are included on most bodies.

SSPX0357.jpg

let me tell you with those "bubbled bodys" when you land hard on them they crack.. My Porsche body lasted 1 run.. lol cracked right across the middle..

LOL, that sucks. I'm running the Por-Line '07 Silverado (MGT size) and that thing is very durable. Been through some huge roll overs and even some bad landings from big air. Got two very minor splits in it but I drilled small holes at the ends to stop them and you wouldn't even know they were there. Highly recomended.

Latest posts

Members online

Back