What are these worth?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwright

I got a buddy with 2 savages, wantin to sell em both to me and everything he's got with em for $500, lemme know if thats way too high or low.
First up, Savage 4.6 ss, rims/tires, 3 speed, alum bottom arms.
second up, Savage 3.0, rims/tires
Then i get all the rotostarts, chargers, batteries, gas, extra parts, another 3 speed NIB, and some tools.
sooo...too high or too low?

actually for two running savages and all the extra's thats not a bad deal in my opinion but maybe others will disagree...

I would think it depends on the condition they are in. Sure, they might run, but for how long after you buy them? If you are going to have to sink a bunch of money into them to get them to be reliable, that might not be such a good purchase.

But if they both run well and have been taken care of, I would think two savys for 500 with the extras would be a good buy.

i think the 3.0 is getting warn out by the sounds of it when i heard it runnin

I personally would purchase them, thats tons of spares and would get you the foundations to start other projects, I have 3 modified savages that all are in running order, but I'm starting to realize its pointless, i cant drive all 3, but i do have a crap load of parts, and i started out purchasing a NIB 4.6 X and then bought used and built them from ground up... you have my vote, that 3.0 shouldn't be in that savage in the first place, nitro mills arent that expensive if you do your research and be patient

That's not bad deal for two. You can part out with some the extra stuff make a lil back. Ill take the 3speed from ya lol. But really. Not to bad cause you can use the older one for parts if needed and upgrade one how ever you wish. While waiting on parts run the other one.

Yea, I'm gonna try to talk him down a little bit, see what I can do.
Morphine, what do you mean the 3.0 aint supposed to be in there?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back