what a deal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

canucksavage

I was at a friends house tonite and started talking about my savage. He pulls out a beat up savage 25 and says he's done with it. Gave it to me for FREE. I am looking forward to pulling it apart and see if i can get her up and running. Sorry if not posted in right area but i didn't see a spot that said " feeling like a kid in a candy store"

Today must be your lucky day my friend..There is nothing better than those sweet words FREE!!!!!!

well my thoughts are even if it cost's ya some dough to get it running right its worth it!!!!

dam your lucky i wish i could get a free savage from my friend

Awesome man. What a great deal. I wish I had ever seen a deal like that. So go get some pictures of it and post it. Keep the thread updated with the stuff you do to it and the thread will be in the exact place it should be.

well guys its up and running great. needed items where a new glow plug, air filter, and gear mesh adjustment. Tomorrow I hope to get to the lhs for a fail safe, new body and rechargeable hump pack. Spent almost 2 hours just cleaning the thing up (sorry no before and after pics). Seems my buddy was lookin for a toy not a high maintenance hobby.

glad to hear its up and running.....

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back