Were to buy LST2 Shocks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nickmind

Hi all,

Getting ready to buy me some LST2 shocks. Where is the best place to buy them? Or better question is where did you buy?

Thanks.

Ebay or IRC. IRC is alot more expensive and usually a longer wait.

I have gotten all of mine off ebay. You can get the best deals there IMO.

Ebay or IRC. IRC is alot more expensive and usually a longer wait.

Does not sound good, IRC i mean, you pay more and wait longer. lol

Thanks, It's looking like ebay is the only option. I wish someone would just sell me four @ $60 and ship in three days. But where is that blue guy when you need him.

Does not sound good, IRC i mean, you pay more and wait longer. lol

Thanks, It's looking like ebay is the only option. I wish someone would just sell me four @ $60 and ship in three days. But where is that blue guy when you need him.

I spent months bidding on mine Nick. But I landed them fo 23 and 27 those are pair prices..

freshly rebuilt LST shocks with titanium rods off ebay 20$ plus shipping..still don't have em on yet though, but my rear hub carriers will be in next weekkkk!!!

freshly rebuilt LST shocks with titanium rods off ebay 20$ plus shipping..still don't have em on yet though, but my rear hub carriers will be in next weekkkk!!!

You and I are on the same path. I got my read hubs yesterday. Now it time for the bidding on ebay for the shocks.

ook, well then look for the LST aftershocks shocks...they will probably be cheaper
http://cgi.ebay.com/Team-Losi-After...ryZ34061QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

they end in 14 hours and there brand new..

Wow thanks I will keep my eye on them, I am glad I read this thread right now, only 2 + hrs left. I like the blue shock bodies a bit more, but I will buy these if they end up around $55.

I messaged a seller of ebay to sell me a set of 4 for $60. I said he could do that, but I have not heard back from since.

Thanks for looking out for me hockey. you the man.

:) The last past few days I have been way from the computer. So I have dropped the ball on this. Thanks for following up.

Members online

Back