well, its finally happened

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hpinitromt

i finally had to break down and turn on the heat this morning, ive been trying to hold off, but where i live its been the low 30's in the morning, gotta keep the kids warm ya know

I hear ya my friend, i've had the heat on for a week or so.Not blasting but enough to take the chill out as we have had frost almost every nite here in ONTARIO,CANADA, and two days ago we had snow flurries!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya I have had my heat on for weeks as well. Its been in the 30's and 40's here the last week and maybe hitting 50 for the hight. I'm sure its not as cold here as it is up there currently but cool enough. They had 3.5" of snow about 50miles north/west of here 2 nights ago. HAHA I can't wait to get my sled out.

Ya I have had my heat on for weeks as well. Its been in the 30's and 40's here the last week and maybe hitting 50 for the hight. I'm sure its not as cold here as it is up there currently but cool enough. They had 3.5" of snow about 50miles north/west of here 2 nights ago. HAHA I can't wait to get my sled out.

ya me to larsenracing mines all tuned up and ready to go lol what kind of sled do you own? mines an oldy now "1989 650 wildcat" but it has a rebuilt motor as of last year and still catwalks with the studded track!! lol
we crazy canadians like to do a thing called "puddle jumping" which is you ripping your sled across open water lol "hence me having to rebuild motor"lmao
OOOPS SORRY FOR HIJACKING THE THREAD MY BAD!!:stickspank:

yep had snow here too 2 nights ago but got the fireplace rockin and tuning up the old 88 indy tomorrow i love puddle jumping lol

I was just thinking about turning it on when I opened this thread. I will sit here and shiver and not care but my Birds will die... Don't know it that's a plus or not but they cant take the cold at all. House is at 47F right now...

Unfortunately its about a 12-16hr drive for us (Well worth the trip though). We try to make the trip 3 times a year. My sled doesn't get ridden here much other than a little ditch pounding and trail riding but we all know how that goes with a mountain sled. We also haven't gotten a whole lot of snow the last few years so lets hope we get pounded this year.

how did this turn into a snowmobile thread?? lol, just kidding, ive never got into sleds, I'm a 3 and 4 wheeler guy for about 23 yrs or so, i got the ole' 440ex jetted and snow tires on ready for winter! :)

Members online

No members online now.
Back