Weld Racing Beadlocks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stellerrc

Has anyone been using the Weld beadlocks? And have you had any problems with the beadlock rings breaking or coming loose? I ask because a few customers of mine have had these problems with them,I have been running a set w/40 Series Pro Line Road Rage tires and have had no problems whatsoever.

Here's a Pic of Integy Beadlocks can't find one yet of the damaged Weld Racing beadlocks.
DSC02297.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
steller, what kind of beadlocks rims are you using? reason I ask this, is because I have a set of pro-line commando 40 series rims and the beadlocks have weld stamped into the front of them. I have not had a problem with the ring itself, however I have had problems with the screws stripping in the rim which will cause the beadlock to not seat correctly.

Here is a link on the set of rims I am talking about:
http://www.pro-lineracing.com/p-349-commando-bead-loc-40-series-23mm-hd.aspx

If I remember correctly it is 18 screws on each side. They are a PITB to work on. I am going to use super glue in the holes in an attempt to keep the ring tight.

I've Got Blisters On My Fingers!!!!!

proline beads or simliar are pos i had the worst time with them tire would slip out constaly and crap got rid of them and went to axails less screws strong and do my job

Latest posts

Members online

Back