Weird.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RangerRock

OK so I replaced a spur gear and put my truck back together just as normal......started it up and I hit the brakes and the tires kept on spinning and then went to give throttle and it had a hesitation then it sped up.....the steering was perfect.........I did spray WD-40 around a little and it got on the brakes but that wouldn;t cause a hesitation in throttle response...... ANy ideas?

Thanks

I do not know.......I will check that when i get home...I'm at school right now in BIT class and we have free time on Fridays! ;)

Well its not the servos, something to do with the motor bc its idleing way too high......even when I manually push the carb all the wat closed its idleing way high. Looks like I get to tear it down again and check for leaks...........

Ok I got it running, somewhat. Come to find out my backplate was so loose it was about to fall out....not roto start but the entire backplate. So i got that fixed and since i thought it was my tune my needles are whacked up now.lol. Anyways It cuts off when i let off on the throttle and you guys should knoow by now I'm NOT A TUNING EXPERT! lol.

no its not my throttle linkage......it runs but it cuts off when i let off the throttle but I will look into it again tomorrow. Pulled wheelies easily though!

Latest posts

Members online

Back