wats your other addiction (hobby)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Four wheeling and Snowmobiling and Working on Hot rods with My grandpa!

I would say working on my 1:1, PC gaming, Car audio, riding ATV's, and then going to the lake on the weekends.....

my second addiction would be my atv, i've only had it 2 years and have put almost as many km's on it as i have my car!! lol

biking fishing and working on my dads 1951 pick up

all jokes aside....mine hobbies are monster trucks.......fullsized, on video games, toyz, whatever. next it would be video games......i only drive and fight.....haven't been beaten in any Mortal Kombat playing against someone in about 10 years.....any takers???? You know i am Jax when i'm fighting evil....LMAO!

Drag racing my 1:1 mustang, coaching my son's baseball team, taking my son BMX racing, soon to get back into BMX racing myself.

Mustang video link in my sig.

My 1992 Mustang GT, working on it almost 4 years now.

dscn5176.jpg

now:

dscn6360.jpg

pic130.jpg

pic134.jpg

I have more pics somewhere just can't find them.

92 GT with 94 Cobra 5 lug brakes with complete rear end, 3:73 gears, Maximum motorsports 6pt roll cage... and so many other things, its been so long I can't remember. LOL!

Working on pulling, and drag racing my real truck, a 94 dodge diesel. I love diesel truck pulls. And also riding 4 wheelers. Just went today with some buddies for the 1st time this year and it was a blast!

Eric

Last edited by a moderator:
my 1:1 car, video games of course, photography, snowboarding.. and does driving count? cause i love driving lol

Hiking,camping,fishing,,, anything but work...

Let's keep this thread going LOL! I'm very much into Reptiles, exotic fish (fresh and saltwater), streetbikes and videogames!

http://s213.photobucket.com/albums/cc314/kirkpatrick8183/
Everything on there is mine except the baby Alligator, the Alligator Snapping Turtle, the black and brown Bar-Neck Scrub Python coiled on the branch, and "Fluffy" (Bob Clark's HUGE Reticulated Python). Most of these photos are older and only a fraction of the animals I've kept over the years. Pretty much you name it, I've had it or something very similar to it LOL!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

Back