Waterproofing HPI Savage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitronewbe

Just out of being curious! How much of a savage truck could u make water proof or how many parts do they make that's water proof for theses trucks? Thanks

I suppose most parts can be made "waterproof" but as is the savage can run through moderate amounts of water without issue anyway, so I just have to wonder why you would want to??

Just out of being curious! How much of a savage truck could u make water proof or how many parts do they make that's water proof for theses trucks? Thanks

If you're doing a lot of running in and around water I'd get waterproof servos and work on making sure your electronics box where your receiver is located is good and sealed. That's going to help with the big stuff.

I'm guessing you have a nitro powered Savage and if that's the case it still needs air so I wouldn't plan on running the Savage at the bottom of a lake.

I suppose most parts can be made "waterproof" but as is the savage can run through moderate amounts of water without issue anyway, so I just have to wonder why you would want to??
I'm new to a savage n I have no idea what there capable of! I mean I don't think I would go out and submerge it!

If you're doing a lot of running in and around water I'd get waterproof servos and work on making sure your electronics box where your receiver is located is good and sealed. That's going to help with the big stuff.

I'm guessing you have a nitro powered Savage and if that's the case it still needs air so I wouldn't plan on running the Savage at the bottom of a lake.
Yea I have a nitro savage! Yea. That definitely wouldn't submerge It common sense! Just curious like After a rain storm on the road n grass! I should of said that in my post I guess thanks for ur reply

Members online

No members online now.
Back