was bored at work so i made some hpisf logos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

killergsxr1

hi everyone..ya i was bored so this is what i came up with..its 1/4 inch steel..ones polished and ones red white and blue..let me know what you think

i have a CNC plasma cutter at my shop..i just drew the image in CAD and put it in some metal..it took me 5 mins to do these..I'm gonna start cutting out suspension parts for my savage and other stuff..any ideas fellas????

do alot of shopping at Sally's do ya? :D

Sweet dude, That must be a high def plasma. I have worked around a lot of CNC Plasmas, and Lasers, and punch presses. I love the one with the jagged edges.

A Plasma is going to be pretty hard to get real clean edges but there are so many different ones and if you working on a new HD Plasma you can get a pretty nice job done but may still be though to get real nice edges and fine thin lines for things like a-arms and so on. It would do a nice job on very thin TVP's and things though.

ya the TVP are next on the list..aluminum arms and plates to..ive made a couple of things for my baja 5b...larsen.it is a nice hi def plasma that almost cuts as clean as a lazer but not quite as clean..there is a little cleanup work with a plasma...oh yea i should have some shock tower braces made soon..i mite make a stainless steel bumper too

now theres a dedicated forum member!! lol or like he said a bored one!! lmao they look awsome, thanks for posting!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back