warhead good or bad or ok or what do u think of it

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bwl2828

ok guys i was jw what every thinks of the warhead i use to have one and was thinking about picking up the newest one whats every one think it will never bet a savage but i was just thinking it would be nice to have more then i type of truck any help? with what i should do

It is a wannabe savage in looks only. The plastic is brittle at popcorn and the motor is the worst piece of garbage that has ever been built.

yea if you have a good deal on one, then it would be a possibility, but i would definetly go for at least a different style truck, not a TVP...

well this may help but probably wont...

i have a savage, monster GT, Ofna buggy, RC18t, and a few others...

the savage is my favorite, the MGT is a close second, The ofna is sick but barely ever runs, and the rc18t is sweet but electric<nitro

my buddy has a warhead with all the updated parts (except the reverse eliminator) and the engine is a pita to tune, its under-powered, and cant keep up with my savvy in first gear. the only upside to it is all the plastics have a warranty on them, although they seem to be almost as tough as the savage stuff. i watched him drive full tilt and turn left instead of right and ran head on into the side of his steel barn. it bent a d.b., but that was it. the only other problem we had with it was the idle was set too high, so whenever he ran into the tires on my FORD (LOL) he stripped a spur gear. it was actually rather funny at the time. hes got a whole drawer full of s.g.'s

yea, i have a friend with a warhead, his is garbage, just a savage knockoff with crappy parts, I'm surprised too because duratarx usually has pretty durable stuff

just buy a savage or lst if you were gonna buy a warhead, money better spent that way

but, of course, I'm biased lol

ok thanks guys i will sick with the savages i was jw about the warheads i have 4 savages as it is what could a 5th hurt lol thanks for the help

bwl:resp: :resp: :resp:

Members online

No members online now.
Back