wanna ride?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw this a few years ago. Completely insane. I've gotten my car (Pontiac Formula LT4) up to 145 (it had a little more pedal, but I chickened out) I was on a public highway too and things come at you REAL fast. I can't imagine doing wheelies at that speed and taking it up to 180+ mph. WOW!!

i admit i can be reckless at times even at my age but not in traffic!! i,ve been known to speed on open highways in the middle of no were, mind you my cbr 1000rr doesnt even go that fast lol i.ve had it to about 155-160mph and it still had a bit more but honestly was to scary and have never done it since.......and if i was to loose it then I'm the only one who's gonna get hurt as I'm not insane like the guy in the vid lol

Ya Ive been in the 140-145 range on the open road but like you said never in traffic and also in a car. I've been a over that on the drag stip, But man never on 2 wheels expecially not after my bike accident.

i admit i can be reckless at times even at my age but not in traffic!! i,ve been known to speed on open highways in the middle of no were, mind you my cbr 1000rr doesnt even go that fast lol i.ve had it to about 155-160mph and it still had a bit more but honestly was to scary and have never done it since.......and if i was to loose it then I'm the only one who's gonna get hurt as I'm not insane like the guy in the vid lol

your cbr 1000rr definitely goes that fast. hes in kilometers per hour

Ive done it on my GSXR too. but not with traffic...
my girl comes out of a 2nd gear wheelie at 144 that rr came down early GSXR FTW
Add in - 7% on that speedo too they are not accurate at those speeds. But I'm in the 200MPH club

Last edited by a moderator:
your cbr 1000rr definitely goes that fast. hes in kilometers per hour
what i meant to say is i've never went that fast on it and don't want to see how fast it goes," mind you its got a few km's on it now" lmao i hit the crest of a small hill at like 155mph and it almost left the ground and that was the last time i fooled around like that!! i think of it now and just have to shake my head as i could have been seconds from being killed........ but i still ride as much as i can and still love to ride agressively but not dangerously there is a difference........lol

Last edited by a moderator:
what i meant to say is i've never went that fast on it and don't want to see how fast it goes," mind you its got a few km's on it now" lmao i hit the crest of a small hill at like 155mph and it almost left the ground and that was the last time i fooled around like that!! i think of it now and just have to shake my head as i could have been seconds from being killed........
Speed and back roads Kill!!! Keep it on the highways. It only takes one car to back out of a drive way and your gone. Its your first 1000 I take it... How long have you been riding?

been riding for many years!! lol it all started with motocross were i raced for 6 years then gave that up and it all started from there lol first there was a 1979 cb 360 many years back, then i've had a kawasaki ltd 650, i still own a 85 honda shadow 750 as well but its in pieces but i bought the cbr 3 years ago used with just over 18,000 kms on it and i admit i scared myself stupid lol so i don't ride like that any more.. so i would have to say i,ve rode for about 17 years now on road and i raced motocross in my "younger" years so its in my blood to stay i think...

Latest posts

Members online

Back