Wallpapers!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Form

I was bored at lunch time today, didn't have anything to do for my engineering courses so I did a bunch of HPI / Savage X wallpapers, using some free rock and metal textures from Mayang's free texture library.

These should make beautiful desktops!

I've created a 1440 x 900 (widescreen) and a 1024 x 768 (standard) version for each.

UPDATE: Added HPISF wallpapers!

Here you go (widescreen):
MetalWall01.jpg

MetalWall02.jpg

MetalWall03.jpg

HPISFWall01.jpg

HPISFWall02.jpg

HPISFWall03.jpg

Bashing01.jpg

HPISFWall04.jpg

HPISFWall05.jpg

FXsSavy1.jpg

FXsSavy2.jpg

FXsSavy1v2.jpg

FXsSavy2v2.jpg

And the standard 4:3 versions:
MetalWall01_Std.jpg

MetalWall02_Std.jpg

MetalWall03_Std.jpg

HPISFWall01_Std.jpg

HPISFWall02_Std.jpg

HPISFWall03_Std.jpg

Bashing01_Std.jpg

HPISFWall04_Std.jpg

HPISFWall05_Std.jpg

FXsSavy1_Std.jpg

FXsSavy2_Std.jpg

FXsSavy1v2_Std.jpg

FXsSavy2v2_Std.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice work, I like all of them Form..

Theyre working now :)
Nice work,they look sweet.Good find with the texture library as well.Peeps here might like one with the forum logo as well,i think it would look good on the second pic(thats my fave;) )

Waiting for the green light (and hi-res logo if possible! lossless would be perfect). Might have time today to do a few!

lol..........so, did HPI ok you to do these youve already posted?....................lol

I would think making wallpapers to share here with the site would be cool, thanks

lol..........so, did HPI ok you to do these youve already posted?....................lol

I would think making wallpapers to share here with the site would be cool, thanks

lol! Obviously I didn't ask HPI, but ideally I would have. The copyrights are too often ignored on the web, that stinks for those who made the art. Since I usually heavily modify the artwork to make wallpapers (at least the colors), better to ask before doing anything, some people don't like that at all!

So that's a green light, right? :lmao:

I'll do some today if I have some time, if someone has a high-res version of the forum logo that would be awesome.

great work!! and i agree with evryone here i would love to see the forum logo as well!! thanks for sharing!!

Can you take my logo and make it transparent like you did with HPI? And bigger like you did with HPI. One I'm looking for a wallpaper and two might some how incorporate this into a new banner style and see what everyone thinks? If you have the time and would like to. Maybe grab the our entire banner and try a trans version and a solid version. I like the back drop your using.

Thanks,

]-[0pa]0ng;106048 said:
Can you take my logo and make it translucent like you did with HPI? And bigger like you did with HPI. One I'm looking for a wallpaper and two might some how incorporate this into a new banner style and see what everyone thinks? If you have the time and would like to. Maybe grab the our entire banner and try a trans version and a solid version. I like the back drop your using.

Thanks,

No problem!

Do you have the sources (photoshop files?) for your logo? If I just copy it from the webpage and make it bigger it will lose sharpness and it will look blurred (not pretty!).

If you'd like me to try and make a banner for the site, same thing, photoshop files or a version of the logo that includes transparency (png, pdf, etc..) would help a lot. For my wallpapers I had to manually cut the logo out of the banner. This works but it's not the best result and that's the maximum size I can use the logo without it looking ugly and blurred.

:jamout:

Theyre working now :)
Nice work,they look sweet.Good find with the texture library as well.Peeps here might like one with the forum logo as well,i think it would look good on the second pic(thats my fave;) )

Forum logo + second pic: added this one too! Check it out in the first post.

]-[0pa]0ng;106073 said:
I'll take a look and see if I still have it.

Update me when you can, I'll make those ASAP.

UPDATE: I made a banner and have created a thread for it: https://www.hpisavageforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10005

Hey everyone, I got to see a couple of my wallpapers in some of your projects on the Internet (mainly on YouTube).

I have no problem with people using the wallpapers as artwork for videos or anything, but I'd like it if you guys could drop me a line when you use those somewhere. You know, just so I know where it's going!

Thanks to frddyj who did just that without me asking!

:resp:

Hey Form, Sorry bout that, I have used a few of them in my vids and appreciate your work I truly forgot who made them when I copied them, now that I know Thank You Scotty Bowman Stellerrc And P.S. Have you made any new ones lately? And if so could you please send me a few new ones, PLEASE!! LOL!! Thanks Again

Hey Form, Sorry bout that, I have used a few of them in my vids and appreciate your work I truly forgot who made them when I copied them, now that I know Thank You Scotty Bowman Stellerrc And P.S. Have you made any new ones lately? And if so could you please send me a few new ones, PLEASE!! LOL!! Thanks Again

No problem Steller!

Unfortunately I haven't made any new wallpapers yet, but then, I went with a pro photographer friend on my last bash session so I may do a couple wallpapers with his awesome photos soon :) (I also got some sick HD bashing footage taken by him the same day, video coming soon!)

Actually, I have some free time right now I guess I'll go play in Photoshop and see what comes out of it!

Peace!

Montreal South Shore Cool been there plenty of times my son used to see a girl from there. GO HABS!!! I guess you seen my name is Scotty Bowman so I'm Famous in your City brought you many Stanley Cups!!! Oh and I have the Contest running every other Friday on my Youtube Channel here's the link for you. http://www.youtube.com/stellerrc Get that bash video in HD edited and uploaded on your youtube channel if you have one and enter it in my contest. To enter you must be a Subscriber of stellerrc and be a new fresh video only. Just 2 rules and that's it!!! Just Post a Video response to this video for all entries it's real easy and you never know you just may WIN!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uylNa4_mqwE Giveaways depend on type and effort of video entered but I have videos uploaded that show some of the Prizes already won in the past. Thanks Again Form!!! Scotty B Steller R/C :)

Montreal South Shore Cool been there plenty of times my son used to see a girl from there. GO HABS!!! I guess you seen my name is Scotty Bowman so I'm Famous in your City brought you many Stanley Cups!!! Oh and I have the Contest running every other Friday on my Youtube Channel here's the link for you. http://www.youtube.com/stellerrc Get that bash video in HD edited and uploaded on your youtube channel if you have one and enter it in my contest. To enter you must be a Subscriber of stellerrc and be a new fresh video only. Just 2 rules and that's it!!! Just Post a Video response to this video for all entries it's real easy and you never know you just may WIN!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uylNa4_mqwE Giveaways depend on type and effort of video entered but I have videos uploaded that show some of the Prizes already won in the past. Thanks Again Form!!! Scotty B Steller R/C :)

Yeah I got the HD video edited yesterday and (personnally) I think it rocks! You be the judge. My YouTube account is "fortinmike" I'm already subscribed to your videos and you are to mine too. Check out the HD love I just submitted the video response!

Michaël

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back