Vorza Buggy to Take on Guinness World Record!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was just going to post this, ya beat me to it lol

The cars will be driven by The Gadget Show presenters Suzi Perry, Jason Bradbury, Jon Bentley and Ortis Deley.

:lmao: Hope they're practising 24/7, since when have they been RC bashers? lol

every jump attempt will be in the presence of officials from the Guinness Book of World Records, with official measurements and video replay to check the correct landing.

So to get the record they have to land properly too! This I gotta see!

hahaha its funny there still using fm radios with all that fancy equip lolz

This is on tonight guys! Channel 5, 8pm.

For those not in the UK, I should be able to find the video online after it's been shown.

=)

Just watched the vorza on tv... it got 26.18m jump by a complete noob... Broke the world record... Ive seen much better on youtube be eh the Hpi vorza smacked all the other cars they were testing.

Firrst jump with the vorza got 16.something metres but then they released the power of 6s and 26m was reached... The presenters were so excited... the rc cars def brought out their inner child haha

the Hpi vorza smacked all the other cars they were testing.

Indeed it did! Thought they had destroyed it when they 'flew' it into that wall though lol but it kept going strong, think they broke most of the others lol

Tell ya what I'm surprised the Guinness world record RC car long jump only stood at 15m??!?? But yeah I agree, seen far more impressive jumps on youtube and from HPISF members :hpisf:

That was actually the TM bash crew from Modelsport UK forum in the background and all their RC's.

Last edited by a moderator:
GAH! It won't let me watch it! It says the video cant be watched from my country or location....
...limey brits... :) :) :)

Can anyone get that over to YouTube?

Bob

Oh, that sucks, sorry.

I've no idea how to download the vid to upload to youtube, I'm sure someone else will do it soon enough.

Edited to add: Uploading to PhotoBucket as I type :rock: hope it works :Xfingers:

I ment the 15m but I would be surprised if no one here has gone that far.

What was the distances at the finals?

HPI FTW :rock:

Had a horrible feeling that it might have been dropped or something at the last mo when they didnt test it out as one of the four cars at the start.
Flew well though,even after being crashed into that pillar!.26.18m still doesnt sound that far,but it was quite impressive,even if he only just landed it!.

Gave me an idea for a ramp as well.Get a wallpaper pasting table,fold one set of legs up,ta-da,jump

*EDIT* - Londoner has uploaded the vid on page 2 :)

you can bring the ramp with you to the meet on the 22nd :) can it be arranged around the areas you run?

Latest posts

Members online

Back