Very bad news guys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Samrsnow

AKA glue sniffer
I am in the hospital in bed with a broken left femur. I got hit from the side while i was running the ball in my football game i had at 7pm yesterday.

I just had surgery today and it went well.They put some type of rod in the bone.

I play for the Homeschool Saints football team and this is the teams first year. We are the first Homeschool team in New Orleans and the third in the state of Louisiana.

Your thoughts and prayers are very appreciated.

WOW - Hope you have a gorgeous bade as your nurse. Best of luck get well soon and don't play anymore football. What ya get a titanium rod? Stay in touch let us know how your feeling.

Take care and get well

Take it easy bud....

Hope you heal fast man....I remember the football days...NEVER again.

Sorry to hear that man, but at least you can be back driving some RC soon.

Heal well.

dang sorry for the injury.. sounds painfull.. breaking that bone....as hop said.. hope you got some sweet looking nurses to tend to ya ...we say poor sammy boi i say poor us you getting all the attention from nice nurses:) ...that was my poor attempt of quoting gone in 60 seconds...lol get well soon my friend ...

Thanks guys. But this injury will not stop me from playing again next season

Doc said its gonna be a strong as reinforced concrete.

Good night y'all.

Ouch Sam, serious pain. the upgrade to a titanium dogbone sounds strong tho.

heal fast sammy!

get well soon lil monkey.i think you need to ask for a sponge bath.we all love our lil sam.get well soon

hope you have a hot nurse heal well my friend

Glad to hear it will be good after it heals ! Good thing summer is over too. Casts SUCK in the summer heat... Whats the verdict 6-8 weeks longer ?

I heard breaking your femur is one of the most painful things. How did it feel? Heal up fast dude.

Hope you heal up well bud, your young and recovery should be speedy. When I was 16 I had my left hand almost ripped off just above the wrist in a dune buggy accident, they wanted to amputate it was so bad. My dad said no, put it back together, 28 days in hospital and four operations (including plates, screws and skin graft) months of physio and in the end I still have it, it's a little shorter then the other but it's there and works almost perfect. The doctors were amazed, they did a great job, in my heart I knew who was helping me....... just look up, he's there for you too Sam.

Hope you heal up well bud, your young and recovery should be speedy. When I was 16 I had my left hand almost ripped off just above the wrist in a dune buggy accident, they wanted to amputate it was so bad. My dad said no, put it back together, 28 days in hospital and four operations (including plates, screws and skin graft) months of physio and in the end I still have it, it's a little shorter then the other but it's there and works almost perfect. The doctors were amazed, they did a great job, in my heart I knew who was helping me....... just look up, he's there for you too Sam.

Wow Robin, That is amazing the big guy was def. on your side there.

Ouch Sam, serious pain. the upgrade to a titanium dogbone sounds strong tho.

heal fast sammy!

lol fred your twisted.. good luck on heal, youll get some killer pain meds. maybe next year you can play fooseball, hard to break bones playing that lol

Wow Sam, Sorry to hear of this as this is the first time I have seen this thread. I hope you recover quickly and can get back at it. Good luck.

wow hope you took advantage of them "sponge baths" from the nurse while you were in the hospital!! lol but seriously I'm hoping all heals well for you and your back at a 100% soon...........

Members online

No members online now.
Back