vantage pipe???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blowpopracer

Anyone tried the vantage pipes yet? I have a stock 25 in my savy right now and looking to upgrade to a higher hp power plant in the future. In the meantime I'm shopping for a good pipe now. What do you think of the vantage pipe? Any other good pipes you all would recommend. The louder the better and I want to race it so it must perform well. Thanks.

i bought a vantage pipe for my savage 4.6 and i hated it. it was a lot quieter than the stock 4.6 polished pipe. it didnt perform as well with it either. it did seem to have more topend though. it was a lot quieter than the stock pipe too. the lhs said it was for my truck and would work with my engine but i don't think it was for a 4.6 engine. it might work good on a .21 or a .25 engine. the pipe has a nice one pice design and is a very well built pipe, it dosent get hot like the alum pipes do.i still have it in the box and i don't use it anymore,i think i ran it for sevral tanks of fuel and then took it off. where i run i cant use a pipe that is good on topend because of the small field i run in.it did seem to have a lot more power on topend than any pipe iv used so far, just didnt have the lowend i needed or was used to. it might noy be suted for the bigger engines.

Thanks for the info. sounds like I will be staying away from that pipe then, unless someone else has different input.

I have a Savage 25 with a top end Vantage pipe. This thing screams in 3rd gear. Much better than stock in my opinion. But I'm also looking at getting the RDlogic Dual Rear Exhaust!

what's your purpose for wanting a dual exhaust pipe? Just bashing around or hitting the track for a race? TSAIS also makes a dual rear pipe.

doubt you'll hear back (although it's possible)...I haven't seen him around since I joined. and the date of that last post is almost a year old...

Sorry its been awhile for me too I didnt read the date I was just searching for some info on some Vantage pipes as i was interseted!! Thanks for the update

it's ok...happens to all of us from time to time (yes, even me :) )

Latest posts

Members online

Back