Username stories?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pope

What is the story behind your username? A lot of them are simply the person's name but others are very interesting and leave me wondering where did they come up with that.

mine i think is very simple cuz when i was a kid up to my teens i was nuts like after i got my license i raced my friend from high school down a dirt road with my head lights off at 2 in the morning.

I bought a used Savage 21 off ebay

It had a Picco 26 Outlaw in it.

My first Crash was into a curb at full tilt when I lost signal to the rx

broke the rig in halph and found HPISF.com to help me put it back together

screen name was easy to choose............Crash

Ive used M0rphine for a very very long time, ever since i started playing online games, which in turn was right around when i started riding atv's and i broke my leg in 3 places on a 40' "natural" step-up .. (tried jumping a mound of gravel to the top of a 40' cliff) wasnt man made is what I'm getting at, on a 350 Warrior, bike didnt have enough balls and the Cliff won, anyways i was in the hospital for 2 days on Morphine lol.. and then layed up for 5 more month.. thats basically the story behind my name, and no matter what i do or where I'm at thats my screen name

Signed up on HPISF when I broke my arm. Fx is the medical term for fracture.

I ended up picking this name from a character in a book I read like 20 years ago or something - have been using it ever since :)

What about you Alex?

I thought I had edited mine in sorry.

I was looking for a ironic name for playing Halo with my friends and as one was catholic I picked " The Pope" so that everytime I killed him it would tell him he was killed by The Pope or that he killed The Pope when he killed me. Well anyway got xbox live and "The Pope" was taken so I added the "NJ" to the end. Have been using it for everything eversince.

it all started with this...
hypnotiq.jpg

I had been using the name Prophet which was a name I used in the hayday of Ghost Recon. I had considered changing my name in the past as I didn't think it really fit that well anymore.

Now I'm using Dooley which was almost printed on my birth certificate. To this day that is the only name my family calls me by.

mine is quite self explanatory,i am about 6ft 4 115 kilos,i tower over most people,so mates actually called me big bad bazza,only because when i play sport i spend alot of time being sent of for fighting,the 08 was the year i started using it as a screen name

Underfall was from a book, "The Road to Underfall" by Mike Jefferies.

Was from my Diablo II 'pwning noobs' days, followed me ever since.

what about "strongside" paul?

The strongside part just meant I fractured my strong side

FxStrongside= Fractured strong side

I removed the strong side part to simplify my name. Everyone calls me Fx or Paul anyway.

i just took leters outta my name and used them lol i got bored and couldnt think of anything better at the time lol

Well my screen name comes from two names in a video game and the tear it was released. I was playing Ninja Gaiden on the Xbox and I was looking for a new screen name to start using. So Ryu comes from the character's first name, the gaiden is part of the game title and 05 is the year the came was out. Plus, it is fun coming up with something that makes everyone think about.

Congrats on retirement again BMC ! Allan was told to pass it along from me at your party... So did he?

Thanks! To be totally honest with you, I'm sure he did but by the time he got there Friday night, I was already well on my way to being VERY hung-over Saturday. Know what I mean?
:FarleyParty:

Thanks! To be totally honest with you, I'm sure he did but by the time he got there Friday night, I was already well on my way to being VERY hung-over Saturday. Know what I mean?
:FarleyParty:

lol glad you had a good time ... you earned it !

Everyone has asked why i diden't spell i NITROMIGHT. my idea was not strong but small and fast like are trucks, so i got NITROMITE and it has stuck people call me that in stores. its kinda funny

ever seen a close up of a mite??
eyelash_mite.jpg

Everyone has asked why i diden't spell i NITROMIGHT. my idea was not strong but small and fast like are trucks, so i got NITROMITE and it has stuck people call me that in stores. its kinda funny

ever seen a close up of a mite??
eyelash_mite.jpg
thats nasty funny but nast.
mine comes from years of test and tune on my bikes and broncos. I am called f-in nutz, crazy, insane what have ya, cause I cross the sand "whoops" or some may call them mogules and around 70 and have been known to put my bronco 4-10 feet in the air off the top of a sand dune. before AI got hurt and almost died out there a guy saw one of my stupid high jumps and came over into a group of my friends and said " you da man" well sandman was born. to this day someone will see me playing with one of my broncos and come challenge me to a race.... my friends just laugh and tell them "GOOD LUCK WITH THAT" he's called sandman for a reason

:joker:

Well trixter came from along time ago when I worked with a bunch of unique individuals that every time they couldnt figure out how to fix or make something work (tricky) I all ways figured out some way to make it work so they would call me trixter well the name stuck 227 is my lucky number

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back