Ufo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol yea its my rc18T, just put fresh diffs in so i thought id "break them in" lol

ive only done that 2 times, like i said i just put those diffs in and don't feel like having to replace them again anytime soon.. fun little truck

its got a tekin mini rage esc and 8.0kv motor.
i have both 2s and 3s batteries for it its a blast on 2s but on 3s the car is INSANITY!!!

here are a few pics of the car

DSC02710.jpg

DSC02716.jpg

DSC02713.jpg

DSC02714.jpg

Very nice man I have to get those 3s packs I have soldered up for mine. 2s just won't do doughnuts like that. I am also going to make a set up to run two of my 2s packs just to see how much damage it can do.

What settings are you running on the ESC?

running whatever it came with lol, i have no idea how to program the tekin. i printed off the directions so one day ill look in to it.

in the vid the truck actually had a 2s battery in it. it wont do donuts like that with the 3s it just spins 2 times then flips over.. its that much more powerful with the 3s lol.

what motor is in yours? if its the 8.0 in the Manuel for the mini rage esc it says not to run 4s
Mini Rage Specifications

Forward / Brake / Reverse
4-12 Cells @ 1.2V/Cell NiCd/NiMH
2-4 Cells LiPo
8kv Motor: 8 Cells NiCd NiMH Max
3 Cells LiPo
180 Size, 20mm Diameter
0.002 Ohm
2000 Hz
16 Gauge
JST / Bullet
5.0V / 2.0A
0.9 Oz (25.5g) (w/wires)
0.95" x 1.72" x 0.4" (24 x 43 x 10mm)

I have a 6800 tekin redline in mine a model before the mini rage motors. You can run the 4 s with that. I guess it is just the carpet in my house has to much bit. outside with rubber tires on it it will do it but inside with foams it wont.

Pic from when I bought it. Has a few new things in it now and got the speky in it now the stock radio well its the worst radio I have ever seen.

DSC00224.jpg

u still have the stock servo in it?

I'm using this one
http://www.amainhobbies.com/product...minum-Heatsink-Metal-Gear-Digital-Micro-Servo

its noisy but works really well, you have to take and shave the stock servo holder down a little to fit around it but its a decent servo for the money. the metal servo saver ring is a must otherwise it wont turn the wheels it just bends the plastic ring lol.

hear the hitec 65mg is a good one to, thats my next servo when this one goes

I Need a soldering iron first as mine just craped out last night trying to solder the 3s packs. Than maybe next week.

lol guys need to get the driven productions drag link and hitec 65mg with a modded servo saver best set up imo othere than modding a fullsized one in. the redlines are the new ones pope so you can run 4s but not on 8.1k motor

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

Back