Two RC's of a friends (11 pics, beware 56k!)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AoD

This is just a copy/paste from another forum. They are my friends RC's, and we're trying to get them fixed. He's looking into getting a new savage as well. He wants to sell the T-maxx after we fix it, for part of the cost on the savage!

Here it is:

Here's the pictures of my friends pair of RC's. Ones a T-maxx 2.5. Believe it or not, the motor has over 10 gallons on it, and still presses out some massive compression!!!! I know all about that, but the second one, no idea...

It's a kyosho 1/12th. The motor doesn't even have a half gallon through it. He broke it, and put it away for YEARS. The wd-40/afterun oil was still in the thing!!! It has MAD compression, and will fire right up!. I don't remember what it is though. It's a GX-12 though, whatever it is. He bought it used many years ago. It was all redone, and had a BRAND NEW motor with it. Wasn't even broken in. Here's the pictures though. If you can name that Kyosho, you're a better man then I. The kyosho needs a new shock bottom cup mount and a shock tower. Then two dog bones. The t-maxx needs a bunch of parts. I know what they are, and the lhs actually carries everything we'll need for it. The Kyosho, they don't have anything down there for any of the Kyosho line, so I don't know.

S7302219.jpg

S7302220.jpg

S7302222.jpg

S7302223.jpg

S7302231.jpg

S7302232.jpg

S7302233.jpg

S7302235.jpg

S7302236.jpg

S7302238.jpg

S7302234.jpg

Latest posts