Twisted Toyz

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tornacl

HAH it's the NOOB thing
Hows it going ?? Anyone else besides me got the Twisted Toyz mid-tank modded chassis set ?? Been looking around to see if anyone did, but no luck so far ..

Gregg

I have seen plenty of it, I just haven't been able to get my hands on some yet. There was a guy on another Savage forum that had a whole mid tank setup for sale. It was anodized black and looked really nice.

Twisted Toyz is DEAD in the water. Has been for a very long time. Nothing for sale.

]-[0pa]0ng;66893 said:
Twisted Toyz is DEAD in the water. Has been for a very long time. Nothing for sale.

LOL I guess that would explain why I don't see the stuff around!

I'm still curious though...Was there anything about their parts that's any better than FLM or IRC?

Yea but if you can get your hands on them, there worth finding. there lighter and better than FLM, IRC though I have not used, they seem to be close to TT. If you race the TT are perfect for that and are bashable to. TT I know you can still use your roto start. I have yet to dammage mine, there tuff, look good and in my appenion blow away most of the other TVP,s out there. but he does not makem any more and there hard to find.

I am the one that was selling them ...but apparently not many people know what they are. I started gettin mad offers ...then no one went thru with the offers.

But Here are some pics of the chassis set ....

DSC00330.jpg

DSC00329.jpg

DSC00326.jpg

i was gonna get the TT set a while back. but the cash flow ended, so flm was the good choice once i got the money to get them. looks like a solid set.

Latest posts

Members online

Back