Twinkle's flowers :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Twinkle00star

Look what Sunkenmetal got me yesterday! :Sunkn:
twinkle.gif
:resp:

Here is the link:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/twinkle00star/AnniversaryFlowers.jpg

If you put this in a public file(not locked). You can post it with the IMG code and it will show the pic and not the link.

oh, well, i can't get the img thingy to work... you guys will just have to click on the link or have Sunkenmetal fix it for me :D

AnniversaryFlowers.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i actually have to agree with sunk. hes man ehough to buy his woman flowers and let everyone around here know that he did it. that takes balls.

congrats on whatever the flowers were for.

i actually have to agree with sunk. hes man ehough to buy his woman flowers and let everyone around here know that he did it. that takes balls.

congrats on whatever the flowers were for.

Friday was their year Anniversary. I don't believe this was his Idea. But I know he is whipped ----twink---> :whipit:<---poor Sunk---- I'm sure he had no say in the matter. Now stop being nice and rib him like a man!:resp:

You guys are just jealous because your wife's and or Girl Friends wont go out and watch you bash, or help you clean your trucks....

I am !!! She will watch for like 10 min .. even video tape for a few .. Then it gets old and she starts Bitchin.. My 4 year old will watch all day long ...

Hope you didn't find my post to offence.. I was just messing w/ you 2

It takes alot to offend me.... just ask Bank... You can call me anything you want, Just don't call me late for dinner.

I got her the flowers for our anniversary... OH and she did get Hello Kitty stuff to lol.....if she posted pictures of her Hello Kitty collection it was probably crash the server the forum is on LOL.......:jamout:

]-[0pa]0ng;76158 said:
Is this some Hello Kitty stuff or what?

J/k

I was told to say that....

Hi, ]-[0pa]0ng :) Thanks for fixing the pic for me :)

yeah, if it was hello kitty pic, it would be more than 1 :p :) lots and lots of cute hello kitty stuff :D :)

one more thread like this your both banned.......................................

JJ of course, a family that rc's together, stays together

twink seems nice, why is she with you sunk? lol lol lol lol

one more thread like this your both banned.......................................

JJ of course, a family that rc's together, stays together

twink seems nice, why is she with you sunk? lol lol lol lol

I have no clue really..... She is very calm... so i guess that helps her put up with me.....:jamout:

i think you owe her some more flowers.

Yeah! You tell him that! :D :)

Actually, I got some Hello Kitty stuff, and some cute shirts from Express too :D :)

By the way, the flowers are looking kinda crappy today... soon Sunkenmetal will be able to run his Savage over them and take a pic of it ... :p :)

Members online

No members online now.
Back