Twin Vertical Plates Chassis Options - TVP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nickmind

Hi all, I haven't really seen a thread listing all the TVP's options available for the Savage anywere. If there is, please forgive me. So I'm going to start a list, please let me know the options I have missed. I can change the order.

1) Have to list HPI's first. All the HPI options for, Link Here for X, Link Here for older then X. Options from different colors, LCG, and even Graphite.

2) FastLane Machine and (is addicted2rc.com the best place to buy?) another place to buy is rc-monster.com. Options included LCG, and thicker TVP's. Now in black.

3) Integy Options for color, and thicker tvp's.

4) GPM Racing Options for color, and thicker tvp's. But can't find a link or place to buy.

5) innovative-rc.com Many options for LCG, Extended, thicker tvp's and black.

6) New Era Models Options include Extended, thicker tvp's, and LCG, as well with colors. One Titanium set as well.

7) RC Solutions Many different options, i believe thicker, color, and TYPE. Bash and i like the lighting. (Go Chargers!) :)

8) rockconcepts.net They have two LCG options.

9) FullForceRC.com Has an option for Carbon Fiber TVP.

10) SoCalCrew.com One 4.7mm thick option.

Last edited by a moderator:
please let me know if I have missed any other options. Or better sites to buy from. Do like the order? Let's change it.

Thanks, Nick

If you want to lowest COG Rock Concept has them all beat. Who is Rock Concepts non other than John Shultz of HPI. Link look above in the rotational banner links.

IRC- probably has the toughest TVPs around. Not light weight set.

Wouldn't buy GPM anything and be careful which parts to decide on from Integy. Just my 2 cents.

Lastly I had to edit you thread, you'll see and if you need to know why just PM me.

Keep building your list. I like what you have started.

]-[0pa]0ng;68840 said:
Who is Rock Concepts non other than John Shultz of HPI.

I feel alittle :retarded: I didn't know that until just now. Learn something new every day.

]-[0pa]0ng;68840 said:
Wouldn't buy GPM anything and be careful which parts to decide on from Integy. Just my 2 cents.

That is!

I have made a full truck gpm parts. It has never broke. GPM is the stuff.

]-[0pa]0ng;68840 said:

Thanks, my next one is one shock options. besically any item that I am going to buy! Because anytime i am looking for a part, i always try to find all the market option's first.

Last edited by a moderator:
]-[0pa]0ng;68840 said:
If you want to lowest COG Rock Concept has them all beat. Who is Rock Concepts non other than John Shultz of HPI. Link look above in the rotational banner links.

IRC- probably has the toughest TVPs around. Not light weight set.

Lastly I had to edit you thread, you'll see and if you need to know why just PM me.

I would argue about the toughest as to the SOCAL being the strongest.

Also FullForce RC has carbon fiber plates.
http://www.fullforcerc.com/savage_carbon.htm

Members online

Back