twin engine rc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn looks like he needs a longer chassis. I'm also sure that last flip over took a toll on the cooling heads, Ouch.

Very cool vid Nitroaddict, nice find.

Yeah that is so cool, give's me something to look forward too, now I really can't wait to get mine going,

One XTM 457 is a beast, but two is just so powerful. I'm sure he will have LOADS of low/mid end.

ya i love my xtm 457!! my savage x pretty much does the same thing!! i bought a hpi wheelie bar and it still flipped on its back and played dead!!lol so I'm gonna tone down the gearing i think and try the 18t clutch bell instead of the 15t its tooooo insane!! but i agree i think 2 would be scary!!!!!!!

ya i love my xtm 457!! my savage x pretty much does the same thing!! i bought a hpi wheelie bar and it still flipped on its back and played dead!!lol so I'm gonna tone down the gearing i think and try the 18t clutch bell instead of the 15t its tooooo insane!! but i agree i think 2 would be scary!!!!!!!

I agree the XTm 457 is a sick motor , I have one in my savy with a super charger and it flips on its lid in a heart beat. Two of those engines is something I would try...........WITH NOS!!!!!!!

cool vid buddy!

I agree the XTm 457 is a sick motor , I have one in my savy with a super charger and it flips on its lid in a heart beat. Two of those engines is something I would try...........WITH NOS!!!!!!!

cool vid buddy!

man you would have a rocket i bet!!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back