Twin Cities, MN area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

X

Conspiracy of One
HPISF Staff
HPISF Supporter
Anybody around the Twin Cities area for some bashing?

I am from the twin cities! Nice to see that other people are on here as well from my cold area.

I currently just bought a Savage X 4.6 and i just got done breaking it in. Looking forward to lots of fun with this beast!

Where are you located, as soon as the snow melts (maybe next week) we should go drive.

I'm in mn but haven't got my savvy yet but will have one in a couple months

We are finally building in numbers!!!! Where in MN mnsavageman?

I'm in Delano about 20mins west of the cities. and you?

Allright, I'm from close to Minnesota but am a Native Minnesotan. I live in Sioux Falls SD but drive to Worthington MN to work everyday. I was born in the St. Paul then moved to Worthington where I spent most of my life then moved to SF SD for schooling and stayed for about 6-7 years but will be moving to Worthington with in probably the next 6 months as I am working at my Familys Business which I will be building a track on its property early this spring. If you check out my sig you can seen a few of the rigs we run. Worthington is in the SW corner of the state on I90. Its about a 3.5hr drive to the center of the twin cities area.

larsenracing keep me up to date on your track. I'd love to give it a go when its done.

I'm here in Minnesota! About 25 miles north of Minneapolis. I have every intention of getting a couple Savages together soon (I know, I've said that before!) and would love to get out and do some bashing some time. I hope we can work something out!

We've got enough people here to get a group together and go driving when the snow melts. Any ideas?

Indeed we do, I better get some vehicles operational! Oh, and find a bashing spot...

Welcome to the HPISF, mnsavageman! Delano? Hey, you're the one trying to hook up with SMF, correct? Good to see you on here!
yep that is me:rock: cant wait to get that truck. Monday will not be here soon enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok boys you want some guys in run with in MN I'm part of a club call Team extreme out of the Twin city's area we run at tons of events aka monster jam elko speedway and a bunch of others

cheak us out at www.teamextremerc.com and get hooded up with some locals

Sup RCWheeling, I have seen you guys at the dome you do an great show. You need to be incontact with my when you do some others. I can bring a few people. Send me a PM we need to do some bashin sometime or something.

ok boys you want some guys in run with in MN I'm part of a club call Team extreme out of the Twin city's area we run at tons of events aka monster jam elko speedway and a bunch of others

cheak us out at www.teamextremerc.com and get hooded up with some locals

I saw you guys at elko last year. You guys had a big ramp that you were doing some pretty nice air with. What city specifically do you live in? Let us know when you plan to go driving and I'm sure we can work something out.

I'm from Stillwater, MN. I would love to go bashing with you people. I work in a gravel pit, so maybe I could sweet talk the boss for a satuday or sunday bash feast!!!!

I'm from Stillwater, MN. I would love to go bashing with you people. I work in a gravel pit, so maybe I could sweet talk the boss for a satuday or sunday bash feast!!!!

Go ask...now! I would really love to drive in a gravel pit. Let us know.:Crazy:

OK, I asked and they (the bosses) said they would think about it. I should know by Thursday. A few years ago a couple of my co-workers decided to have a shotting day at the pit. Due to the beer they and others were drinking I guess it turned into a all out war against the targets. They were shotting so much that seven cops showed up to see what they were doing. So, with out rambling on, they are a little timid on alowing other activaty on the property.

Keep us up to date. Hopefully we can make something work. If nothing else thanks for trying!

I'm in!! I just installed my LST shocks and am itching to break them in.

OK, let's get some people together and go bashing in a gravel pit. All those in favor say "I!!"

When are we doing this?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back