TT ext lcg Savage X Build # 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maxx-Power03

This is a factory savage X except for the motor and pipe. Here is a pic of it before it was converted to be my basher Twisted Toys 1/2 inch extended low center of gravity TVP's plus a few more things.

100_5112.jpg

100_5110.jpg

Well it got TT tvp's, skid plate, and upgraded 15K diff fluid, shimmed the diffs, 35wt shock oil, Hitec 645 for front and Hitec 311 for throttle and brake, 3 speed tranny, fail safe, savage .25 upper arms, GS25R motor, hpi tuned pipe.

100_5117.jpg

100_5116.jpg

Here is a few pics with my 1inch ext lcg TT TVP's plus more with the X

100_5119.jpg

100_5122.jpg

So let me know what you guys think. Any thing else i should do?
Thanks Scrogg for hooking me up with the TVP's and other stuff.

Extender made of carbon fiber for the head protector.

Well i used ball ends from a t maxx knuckle. LOL It ball ends go in the holes for the head protector great. about a perfict fit when tight. Then used rubber washers and a wheel nut off a revo for the bolt. I did it this way so there is some flex in the ball end and the rubber washer.

100_5148.jpg

Then i used the shim to make up the little gap it had.

100_5145.jpg

Well here is a pic of it all together.

100_5144.jpg

Now its time for the 1" TT truck!!
Let me know what you think.
And thanks Scrogg :D for the C.F. for both my trucks.

Woow, sweet trucks, both of them. I don't know what I would do next. I would probably get everything color parts so it stands out, I love that.

Thanks guys for the kind words!!!!

I'm more into go then show. If it dosent make it faster or stronger i don't want to know.....LOL

Before i knew what was what with the savage i had these trucks. I found out aluminum isnt the best answer for my driving style. LOL

100_0394.jpg

100_0742.jpg

100_0383.jpg

zilla2.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

Back