Tsais rear mount exhaust

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sdd6131

Anybody try this with the 4.6? Performance good? Where can I get it?

yes i wouldnt recommend that pipe either.... they look awsome but are ear shattering loud and offer no performance really.. the hpi polished exhaust is a better choice lol and only $20.00 bucks on ebay compared to the price of those and one bad landing on the rear and say goodbye to your exhaust..

Well as a Tsais c5H owner, I have to correct you guys on a couple of things. Firstly they are not "ear shattering loud" in fact they are quieter than anything else I've heard on a Savage. Secondly they have three chambers not "just a can". I think there are cheaper makes of this type of pipe that are single chambered, this would also make them much louder.

As far as performance goes I can't comment, because I haven't tried another exhaust on the current mill to compare.

I do have to agree with Dreadnaught though, a rear mounted exhaust on a Savage is very vulnerable.......it does look damn cool though !

:resp:

yes i agree i've heard some arent bad and have heard the tsais is probabally the best of them.. i was going by this rd lodgics dual rear exhaust i seen and man it was loud and the guy who had it said he was sure his savage was less powerful with it so thanks for your input buddy as I'm always into learning new things!! lol so i humbily stand corrected lol cheers...........

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back