TSAIS - New release

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

]-[0pa]0ng

HPISF Supporter
TSAIS new release Not sure if you have seen this, but TSAIS has a pretty cool looking shock tower for the Savage and Savage X

Ex pic:
back.jpg

c5H_HSA01600.jpg

Specifications
Length: 112mm (4 3/8 ")
Width: 80mm (3 1/8")
Height: 9.5mm (3/8")
Net Weight: 44g (1.5oz)
Finish/Color: Anodized/brushed surface texture
Notes: Fits all Savages without modification.

Features:

Precision machined from aviation grade 6061 T6 aluminum alloy billet
Eleven (11) shock mounting position choices
Low center gravity design
Fits all Savages without modifications
Anodized/Brushed surface texture
Special cut to save weight while maintain durability
TSAIS No-Compromise quality

http://tsais.com/products/hopups/HSA01.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad I don't have that shock tower.......looks nice. If I had it I wouldn;t be able to have my wing.

Does anyone know if that Tsais pipe is any good? Is something that can hold up to the beating a savage can take?

I would have to say that pipe wouldn't be in a good place for jumping. My bumper gets pushed in far enough that it would crush that pipe when I land badly.

The shock tower looks really nice, but I could pretty much guarantee I could have that pipe busted all to hell in no time flat (could have something to do with my bashing...lol).

pman and MTBiker i don't think the pipe would get damaged because from what ive seen it doesnt stick out farther than the rear bumper and the body would cover it so I'm assumeing it wouldnt get damaged but ive been wrong before. but thatis a pretty cool looking shock tower i bet they cost a fortune

Yeah, I've seen the towers before. They were just added to the tsais website last time I was on there. As for the pipe, I am currently running on now and haven't had any problems with it. It's still in pretty good shape. Not bent or smashed at all. So, it's all upto the users choice on whether or not they wanna use it or not. And, it does help keep the truck cleaner.

the shock tower looks like it would bend or even break easy. it has no support in the middle looks good though.

I could definitely destroy the pipe. I wanted one at one point, but due to the amount of damage I do to the rear of truck it won't last. maybe when I grow up and learn to drive I will try one but for now I'ts simply money better NOT spent.

The integy type 2 shock towers are designed the same way just with less shock mounting positions. I'm using the integy's now, and have never bent them.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back