Tsais cv drives

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

puckamahow racing

Only 1/2 gallon of fuel on em and this along with a ripped tire and broken rim!!!And crappy customer service IMO anyway.Has anyone else used these???They don't even answer e mails,never buy from em again!!!

crappo021.jpg

crappo022.jpg

WOW thanks for the advice ...
sorry about your bad luck.. I had my experiences w/ cdv's
Just get flm HD dogbones

I took jesters advice and ordered the hd dog bones ty for the info...i think this might have also been why i was eating pinions like crazy but one can only geuss they looked nice in the package though lol!!

customer service

Hey gang just a little update from Tsais.....took awhile but this is the reply!!

"Hello Mr. Malcolm,

We have taken a look at your pictures and will replace the parts that are shown broken: 3 dogbones, free of charge. To show our courtesy, we will also provide 4 free replacement rubber boots. As part of the replacement process, please return only your broken parts using a secure shipping method (We cannot be responsible for loss or damage during shipping/delivery) to the address below:"

only took a week and a half to reply but they do have customer service.....I still recomend not to buy these but mabey I got a bad batch when the new ones arrive I will re-test and let ya all know how it goes....

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back