TripleSix Savy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TripleSix

U run nitro? I'm sorry.
So got taxes back yesterday and got to get some stuff for the savy. So far I ordered,
Flm ext lcg tvps
Flm servo plate
Flm engine plate
Flm steering drag link
Hpi big bores
Set of rpm arms
Stainless screw set
I was having trouble finding the flm engine mount. Wondering if the stocker will work untill I can find one? I will post pics with my progress, and I'm sure questions too! Open to sugestions!

sorry for the double post but since i lack a edit button..lol

Any thoughts of having a skid plate also? Helps prevent stuff from going in your brakes and i also say helps when u land them big jumps.

Going to hold off with the mid tank for now. Want to get some other stuff first, servos linkage, servo mounts. Plus then all the stuff for the mid tank. Hopefully I can mount the tank in the stock position for now. Thought about the skid too, not sure if I should go with the flm or the rpm?

Going to hold off with the mid tank for now. Want to get some other stuff first, servos linkage, servo mounts. Plus then all the stuff for the mid tank. Hopefully I can mount the tank in the stock position for now. Thought about the skid too, not sure if I should go with the flm or the rpm?

Servos, linkage, servo mounts......

so what you gonna use the servo plate for now? just gonna mount R/x and servo like on my flux? I like my stock plastic a arms just fine.. never have used rpms stuff on my savage. Opps i lied.. my RPM r/x box.. lol

so what you gonna use the servo plate for now? just gonna mount R/x and servo like on my flux? I like my stock plastic a arms just fine.. never have used rpms stuff on my savage. Opps i lied.. my RPM r/x box.. lol

Yup, just gonna use the servo plate for now. I like the rpm arms. got them on the revo too. Lifetime warranty is nice. Plus if I break one I still have the stockers to throw on, so no down time

FLM Skidder.. works great.. ive smacked that thing againest the pavement hard and no issues.

Going on the list! Gotta give mama a few days at least before I hit her up with another order! Know where I can get the flm shock towers?

OK. Next question. With the big bores, will I be alright with whatever oil is in them or shoul I change it?

Got a few things today!!!! FLM EXT LCG TVPS, Big bores, Super HD axles, driveshafts. FLM shock towers.
100_0641.jpg

100_0642.jpg

Time to make some order of this!!!

100_0643.jpg

Several hours later!

100_0645.jpg

100_0646.jpg

100_0647.jpg

100_0648.jpg

100_0649.jpg

Still waiting on my servo plate, motor plate, servo mounts, skid, ofna linkage, D8 tank, reciever box. Will post more pics and questions as I tackle the mid tank and relocate the throttle servo next to the motor!

Members online

No members online now.
Back