Traxxas Summit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMaxxin

I have always liked the idea of the Summit but not enough to drop the coin for it, this one sorta fell in my lap while working out a trade for some other things. My first thought is that it's a mean truck to beat around with! I have only had a chance to make one quick run with it but it's a serious off roader, low gear with the diffs locked is insane!

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb250/Smaxxin/poop%20For%20Sale/summit_zpsa8fe23a2.jpg

I've always thought they were kinda neat but nothing I was really super excited about. Then I seen the dual dewalt conversion kit from Kershaw designs and was blown away. The Summit seems unstoppable with that kit. I'd certainly like to get my hands on one.

Look up summit videos on YouTube. Some the things these trucks can do are insane. Pulling children across the floor, pulling 1:1 cars. Crazy stuff.

Oddly....as much as I have spent on my other rigs I could never justify the price tag on a summit. Nice score bud.

Picked up some batteries and took it for a real test drive!

I got 25 minutes of hardcore run time with these, the first 15 minutes was in high gear in grass that is as tall as the truck!

A little air time

This is a mean mofo!

Latest posts

Members online

Back