Traxxas 2075 servo horn

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Derekpike

First off I'm very new to the hobby. I need a servo horn (saver) for a Traxxas 2075 waterproof steering servo for my Savage 25 that I bought used. I did some research and it said any 25th futaba style should work. I bought one. My spline (hope that's the right term) on my servo is about double the size of the "hole" on the servo horn. Any suggestions. I'm sure I'm overlooking something obvious.

You have part of an old servo saver stuck on the spline. Use a small (!) Screwdriver and gently pry it off. Traxxas is 25 tooth Futaba style.

You have part of an old servo saver stuck on the spline. Use a small (!) Screwdriver and gently pry it off. Traxxas is 25 tooth Futaba style.

I feel like I need your username @Rooky. That fixed it right up. Thanks a bunch.

Well I finally have my Savage to a point where I feel like I'm ready to turn the engine over and hopefully see what it does.

Well will be at least Tuesday @Rooky. Wife works tonight and tomorrow and I'm watchingmy daughter who is 1. I didn't hook something up right as it only turns right. I'll do some research.

Uh oh. I hear ya on at least Tuesday. Weather supposed to straighten up then.

On a side note, my 20 month old son LOVES RCs, maybe more addicted than I am.

Uh oh. I hear ya on at least Tuesday. Weather supposed to straighten up then.

On a side note, my 20 month old son LOVES RCs, maybe more addicted than I am.

Hoping to get my almost 12 month daughter into it. Then will be easier to talk the wife into spending money on it lol.

Well... we have 6 kids. Only the oldest is kinda so so with them. But that's to be expected out of a 15 almost 16 year old girl.
It's a smiles per dollar thing. We have... 6 rc trucks at the moment. Not counting the 2 rollers I haven't decided what to do with.

Well... we have 6 kids. Only the oldest is kinda so so with them. But that's to be expected out of a 15 almost 16 year old girl.
It's a smiles per dollar thing. We have... 6 rc trucks at the moment. Not counting the 2 rollers I haven't decided what to do with.

That's to be expected of a teenage girl. Hoping to hook my daughter in young. We just have the 1 child right now.

Uhh... I don't understand the question.
With your electronics on and trim zeroed, get the wheels straight as you can then slip the horn on.

Was just trying to figure out the orientation of the horn and steering links.

Oh the horn I think should sit about 90° to the tie bar.

Ok that's what I was trying to figure out. I'll watch some YouTube videos and get it sorted out. Hope this is the last thing I have to do. Wasn't as described when I bought it. Just add fuel and get the tires on and it will run is what he said. Learning a lot more going this route though.

You would appear to be correct as usual @Rooky. This is directly from the savage manual.

Attachments

• Servo.png
    Servo.png
    172.8 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Members online

Back