Transmitter Batterie Pack !!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R6 DADDY

Transmitter Battery Pack !!!!!

Hi folk i was thinking of buying a battery pack for my for my futaba megatech transmitter but i notice they are all 9.6 v yet the voltage when added together of batteries is 12v will the packs work ok or not the hump packs re 6v which is the same any ideas people ?????
:duel:

Last edited by a moderator:
rechargeable batterys produce 1.2v per cell. dry cells produce 1.5v. this should clear it up for you

Yes they are okay to use most transmitters come with 9.5v battery packs. The only differance between using 12v and 9.6v is that 9,6v have slightly less range than 12v.

anyone actually confirmed the difference in range between 9.6v & 12v or are we just assuming?

My 8 '1.2v' cells in my TX are above 10v for most of their discharge, 1.2v printed on the side of the cells does not really mean alot.

my 8 1.2v cells in my dx3 will be just over 11v after a charge, but will discharge down to 10-10.5v fairly quick, but then hover around there.

anyone actually confirmed the difference in range between 9.6v & 12v or are we just assuming?

My 8 '1.2v' cells in my TX are above 10v for most of their discharge, 1.2v printed on the side of the cells does not really mean alot.

I have the same experience as you bud.

My Spekky shows 10.2v with Vapextech 1.2v 2400mah batterys.

I don't think the range will be much different if any at all.

Rechargeables tend to hold their voltage a lot longer than normal
batteries i believe which is why you get more run time with a 6v
hump pack as opposed to 4 x 1.5v disposables.

Latest posts

Members online

Back