Tow Rope

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vmansavage

Hey peps I have a question I have been seeing people tote there rigs around by pulling them with a ratchet strap hooked to a sturdy point on front of unit with front wheels in the air is this a safe idea???

Hi, sorry what’s the point of doing that, don’t follow??

Only thing I can come up with is....laziness. :ROFLMAO:

Back to the original question though, can it damage it? Possibly, depending on how it is being tugged along. It could also be perfectly fine if they were being "careful".

Only thing I can come up with is....laziness. :ROFLMAO:

Back to the original question though, can it damage it? Possibly, depending on how it is being tugged along. It could also be perfectly fine if they were being "careful".

Like, for instance, you shouldnt drag it upside-down LMAO :)

Just easier than carrying. Plus then you can bring more in one trip
Exactly it’s not laziness it’s getting as much as u can in one trip due to havein to walk a good distance and when your by your self I don’t want to leave my stuff laying out with no one around it for it to grow legs and walk off....

So just so I am on the right page the front wheels should be up in the air or does that matter????

Doesnt matter at all. Even if you have a center diff, the super slow rotation from just rolling behind someone at walking speed will not hurt anything

You could get one of those fold up wagons. Easy to fit in your car and will carry a bunch of stuff.

You could get one of those fold up wagons. Easy to fit in your car and will carry a bunch of stuff.
Yep.

2019-0721-FoldableWagonAndTruckBag.jpg

I got one of those when I started running at a public grass bmx track I found. It's about 1/4 mile from where I can park. Dragging the HPI bag behind me was a pain with it's short handle and tiny wheels. The cart made it so much easier. And it raised the bag up so I don't have to stand on my head/sit in the grass to get things ready or do a quick bit of wrenching.

Yep.

2019-0721-FoldableWagonAndTruckBag.jpg

I got one of those when I started running at a public grass bmx track I found. It's about 1/4 mile from where I can park. Dragging the HPI bag behind me was a pain with it's short handle and tiny wheels. The cart made it so much easier. And it raised the bag up so I don't have to stand on my head/sit in the grass to get things ready or do a quick bit of wrenching.
That is Awsome that’s what I will be getting thanks buddy

Latest posts

Members online

Back